The ESC is a world's largest cardiovascular congress with over 500 experts sessions and more than 10 800 abstracts submitted contributing to the advancement of cardiovascular medicine worldwide.
The European Society of Cardiology (ESC) is an independent, not-for-profit medical society led by expert volunteers. It members and decision-makers are busy healthcare professionals who volunteer their time and expertise. The ESC is comprised of 56 National Cardiac Societies, from across Europe and the Mediterranean region, 6 Associations, 15 Working Groups and 5 Councils, covering different sub-specialties of cardiology. ESC activities reach far beyond the boundaries of Europe, however, and 95 000 members of the Society come from all over the world. The ESC also maintains close ties to 41 Affiliated Cardiac Societies worldwide. This network allows to reach out to the global cardiology community and keep our finger on the pulse of cardiology.
Benefits of associating with ESC Congress:
- Exchange with leading cardiologists from across the globe
- Reach a truly international target group of specialists
- Contribute to the high quality of the scientific and practical content of the congress through Industry Sponsored Sessions, Exhibition and Sponsorship
- Achieve unique opportunities to showcase products and services to specialists in their respective fields
- Avail of excellent advertisement, promotional and sponsorship opportunities which proffer excellent networking and relationship-building opportunities